Camp Forms

Medical Forms

For compliance with insurance requirements, Medical Forms are required for overnight camping.   Parts A&B are to be completed by a parent or guardian.  Part C, which is only required for Summer Camp, must be completed by a physician.

Please download the form here and fill out the required sections for the activity.

Campership Forms

Every Scout should go to camp if he or she wants to.  Please print and fill out a Council Campership Form and submit it to us by April 1st if you could use some help sending your Scout to camp!

Packing List

Please download and print an updated Troop 279 Personal Equipment Checklist and check off items as you pack them before every outdoor activity.  If you bring your checklist to camp with you, you can use it to make sure you bring everything home, too.